The Brownwood Municipal Development District Board of Directors will meet at 1:30 pm Tuesday, January 21, at City Hall Council Chambers.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- The Board will consider approval of the minutes:
- BMDD Regular board meeting – November 19, 2019
- Joint Allies Meeting – December 19, 2019.
- The Board will review the following financial reports:
- Checklist – December
- Income Statement – December
- Loan and Incentive Summary – January
- Sales Tax – Paid in January
- The Board will receive Director’s report:
- Employment Statistics
Project Updates and Activity
The BMDD Board may convene into a closed executive session in the Haynes
Section 551.071 – Consultation with Attorney
Section 551.087 – Deliberations regarding economic development negotiations
- Discussion of a Building Improvement Incentive Program Grant (BIIP) for a commercial business.
- Discussion of a possible incentive package for commercial business project.
- The Board will reconvene into Regular Session in the City Council Chambers to take any action deemed necessary as result of the Executive Session.