Brownwood News – Brown County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 am Monday, January 13, in the Brown County Courthouse. The meeting agenda is as follows.
1. Declare a Quorum and Call Meeting to Order
3. Citizen Comments
(All speakers will be required to adhere to the rules of procedure, conduct and decorum adopted by the Court on July 22, 2019. Any disruptive, abusive, obscene, or disrespectful behavior will be terminated immediately.)
4. Consideration and approval of minutes of December 23rd , 2019 and January 6th, 2020.
5. Consideration and approval of any Treasurer’s/ Auditor’s Report.
6. Consideration and approval of payment of any bills needed
7. Consideration and approval of all appropriate action regarding the following:
A. Mr. Joel Kelton, Commissioner Pct. 2 – Consideration and possible approval of action regarding burn ban;
B. Sharon Ferguson, County Clerk- Presentation of 5 Star Award for Vital Registration
C. Sharon Ferguson, County Clerk- Presentation of County Clerk continuing education credits